How to find us - step by step...
1. If necessary, locate Earth in the Solar System...
2. Hungary is in the middle of Europe.
3. Pécs is in the southern part of Hungary
4. The University District is in the western part of the city. The thick, green line is for the National Road #6.
5. The red arrow points at the Central (Theoretical) Building of the Medical School. The National Road #6 is in orange in this picture...
6. Get to the Central Building...
Busses No. 2 and 27 stop in front of the building (Stop: "Egyetemváros", i.e., "University District", blue line in the map below). From the Railways Station, the easiest way to come here - beside taking a taxi - is to ride bus No. 30 all the way till its other terminal then walk straight south (downhill...) about 200 m on Kürt street along the western border of the Campus (red line in the map).
Keep riding on National Road #6 until its crossing with Tüzér street. There turn north (uphill...) and soon you will find yourself just in front of the Central Building. You can find parking place on the right side of the Campus (green line/arrowhead in the map). Entering the Campus by car (thin green line) is restricted and also it is very hard to find parking place there during teaching hours.
The Tüzér street crossing from West (Szigetvár) and East (Budapest).
7. The facade of the (middle segment of the) Central Building. Enter the main gate.The Department of Anatomy is located in the western (left) wing on the third floor (second floor in the Hungarian way of thinking...).