of dentistry 1.
of dentistry 2.
Sobotta atlases are avaliable on intranet:
Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 1, Fifteenth Edition
Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 2, Fifteenth Edition
Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 3, Fifteenth Edition
Gross anatomy recapitulation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 4.00. pm to 6.00. pm IN dissecting rooms No. 6. and 7.
Please keep the following rules:
1. Dissecting rooms No. 6 and 7 are available.
2. When none uses the body, please cover it because it dries out in a few days, and we can not use them any more.
3. All preparations are available in the dissecting room.
4. Please use forceps for everything, do not destroy structures with your hands.
5. White coats are obligatory, of course.
6. You can take in books and atlas for learning, but please do not leave them unattended. Bags, any coats, food, drinks are not allowed, and do not leave them in the corridor either.
Information about the exam course:
According to the opinion of the Department of Anatomy the active
participation in the lectures and labs is essential. Continuous studying is
necessary for having a successful exam. The Department of Anatomy opened the
possibility for the exam course - in spite of many other departments - to
help those, who in spite of all their efforts could not pass the exam. We
wanted to help them to continue their studies with the possibly smallest
Unfortunately, in the last years some students seem to have misused this
opportunity, the registration for the exam course is on the rise, and the
results are very poor. It is pending whether we will continue our practice
with the exam courses, or not.
If we do continue, the number of the places will be limited as follows:
In the semester after the regular course, the number of places available
will be 20% of the students in the regular course. For example, if in the
spring semester 200 students registered for a regular course, there will be
40 exam course places in the fall.
In the case the regular course runs simultaneously, then the available
exam course places will be 5% of the number of students in the previous
year. For example, if in the spring semester 200 students registered for a
regular course, one year later in the spring semester there will be 10 exam
course places of that subject.
These numbers definitely will not be increased, rather reduced in the
future. Please do not count on the exam course, it is not sure that it will
be opened, and even if there is an exam course, the places will be limited!